Friday, January 7, 2011

What I've Been Doing So Far.

Hello there !!

I've been going to the gym for 3 weeks now. no results so far. just pain. i'm expecting true changes in a month and the abs probably in 2 months or so. no supplements so far. just stopped eating rice. my personal trainer is an awesome guy. i've been warned to stop drinking, fast food and wanking.

That's his tattoo. He is a BAMF. He is a cool guy btw. Went drinking with him awhile ago :)

The guys' ( ranil , danial, shahasra, ben, ching xong, yoong wei and edward ) are going for Brigade. I wanna go but it's too far. It's not like anyone of them misses me anyway :D Good luck buds. Ya'll had fun under the rain i see :)

GHOST ADVENTURES !!
You people should watch it. Awesome show. It's really convincing and bloody scary.
You guys or girls wanna know about it more, here you go:

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Ghost_Adventures

I watch this at 2.am in the morning. to the ass holes who dont believe me. call me at 2.am. and ask what im doing. awesome show. i kill my time doing this because no-one calls me out :\ Sad aint it ? Oh well. Going out at night and coming back at 12 mostly everyday. Mamak is your best friend if you're alone.

Limau Ais :)


Besides gym and Ghost Adventures. I miss someone terribly. Hope i get to see this person soon. Supposed to visit on weekends but my lazy ass driving instructor is being a lazy ass. He didnt check for "L" since the the new year till i called and shouted. First driving lesson tmrw. Hope everything is alright there. Take care yeah. Can't wait to see you :)

-Chendran-

No comments:

Post a Comment