Monday, January 17, 2011

First day in college

I woke up at 5.30 leave my house around 6.20, i reach around 6.45 but my orientation start at 8.30. I was scared theres gonna be jam so leave early but it seems that the jam starts at 7. i went down to the parking park my car, then i was like stone doesnt know what to do. whether should i go down wonder around the campus or take a short nap. the suddenly the idea of calling ranil came. so i called him talk cock for awhile and walk down my car. i sat at the nearest bench near the hall, suddenly there was this chinese guy with big spectacles came and start talking to me the funny part was he tried speaking in english but i can see his saliva flying towards me, then i told him you can speak in mandarin or cantonese i can understand. After few minutes of conversation he went to talk to some girl with really funny hair then i was like. hey you found your type of ppl. after awhile mun heem came i was so relieved when i see him, he was the the only person i know whos taking foundation. i tried talking to some guy and girl after awhile i forgot their name so screw it la im gonna start making friends when i have a proper class. after the orientation in the multi purpose hall we had to make our to the lecture theater. the chair was so comfy i feel asleep the aircon was just on the right temperature for me to sleep. the chair was so high although i was in the back row the speaker could still see me clearly. So i was like strain my eyes to open i even use my hand once after some time i wasnt sleepy anymore. the speaker was actually quite funny but earlier i didnt pay much attention to him. Owh and ching jin show me a guy in heels with make up and his dressing was just like a girl he acts like 1 too. Soon after that me and mun heem have to go take photo for our student id. After awhile of lining up i told mun heem lets cut line just folow the ppl infront when they move. so we actually did that saving 1hour plus of time. thats about it the sad part is tmr i have orientation till 6 bloody hell. im gonna find a way to sneak out. The great thing is i DIDNT swear at all. YaY!



shahasra

No comments:

Post a Comment