Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I believe.

Remember those days where we could just do nothing and wait till the sun sets to the border of the horizon? Remember those times where we could just laugh away our sorrows? Remember those countless minutes that we spent screwing things up? Remember those few seconds getting last minute work done ?

I remember them. I do.

I remember having them to be the best of my time spent.

They're not wastage.

They're not petty memories. I call them. My life.


We all have them. Making us what we are today. From good times to bad times.

We remember good times, making us smile back. I have, you have. We all have

We hold grudges, making us feel ill and unwanted. I do, you do. We all do.


After reading that little paragraph by the side, next to our picture. I smiled. :)
Through thick or thin. No matter what happens between all of us. Fuck the distance. Even though, blood don't make us family, we earned it. We are still brothers.


Ps. WHO THE FUCK ARE ALL THE FUCKING REMPITS IN THE C-BOX?! NIAMA! JOM, JOM, JOM! JOM MY FUCKING BAH KUT TEH!

1 comment: