Friday, May 20, 2011

WAAZZZUUUPPPP !

Ellow everybody.
How ya'll doing? Hope you girls and guys are doing well.

Semester exams are done. Im free for 2 weeks. Planning to head on over to the gym and go on beastmode!

I had a party on Monday. It was after my last paper. It was me and my uni mates. These guys, are fucking awesome. They dont judge you and they dont talk about you behind your back unlike some of you. Im not saying that the S.M.C Clan is fucked up, its just after high school you guys didnt give a fuck about me and started hating. Not only me, some of the other guys too. I know this because i've heard from people around. My high school was fucking awesome thanks to you brothers. I swear to god, if i could go back in time, i would enjoy my high school again with the same people. I thought we'd last even if we got ourselves into different colleges. I guess i was wrong. None of you talk to me except Sha, Danial and Yoong Wei. Some of you would not mind if i suddenly die in a car accident. I have love for you guys no matter what. Even if you hate me. At least when you hate me, you're being honest.

Im not being ungrateful to whoever that thinks so. If you are in my situation, you'll know exactly how i feel. And fuck you if you think I'm creating a scene.

Anyhoo, people who like electro. LISTEN TO DEADMAU5.
Some songs of his that are really good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXWk-aInsow&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2ABJjxzNo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU-VA3BYzmg&feature=related

DEADMAU5 / DEADMOUSE










































-Chendran-

No comments:

Post a Comment